Seth Clearwater | Reassurance

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: I would like to request a imagine where the Imprinting of seth is a few years older and with a beautiful body, but seth gets very insecure so he wonders if she really likes him, and in the end she proves to him that he really likes him.

-----

Seth watched you from where he leaned up against a tree. Sam had decided to have a bonfire for the pack and their imprints. You were sitting near the fire, laughing with Emily and Kim.

You were older than him by 2 years. The age difference between the two of you made Seth insecure, though he hated to admit it.

He worried that you were only with him because you thought you had to be. Why would you want to be anyway?

You were older, gorgeous, and had plenty of other people who would love to be with you. Why would you pick him over anyone?

Your eyes wandered over to your imprint, who was now glaring at his shoes. You excused yourself from the girls and made your way over to him.

"Hey," you nudged his shoulder with your own.

He flashed a tight smile, "hey. Having fun?"

"Yeah," you looked back towards the girls, "why don't you come over here?"

Seth shook his head and you frowned, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

You tilted your head as you rolled your eyes, "Seth, come on. What's bothering you?"

He huffed, looking away from you now, "you're beautiful, y/n. And you're older than me. Why do you want to be with me?"

You were beginning to grow confused, "what do you mean 'why do I want to be with you'? Why wouldn't I want to be?"

Seth rolled his eyes, "you could find someone better than me."

Without a second thought, you leaned forward to capture his lips with yours. Seth pulled away, startled, looking at you with wide eyes, "why'd you do that?"

"Seth," you placed your hands on his shoulders, looking directly in his eyes, "I love you, okay? Only you. I don't want anyone else."

Before he could retort, you grabbed his hand and began to walk back to the fire, "let's have some fun now, okay?"