Alec Volturi | Responsible For You

By : like-rain-or-confetti | Tumblr

-----

Of all guards to be left with your care it just had to be Alec.
One of the most intolerant guards when it came to humans.
It seemed both of you found each other annoying. It only made the days more insufferable. Everything that involved you from that moment also involved Alec. That meant he got involved if anything seemed suspicious.

Demetri didn't like how reluctant you were to open the door. When Demetri questioned you, you had nothing to say, making him even more suspicious. Although you had nothing to hide. So Demetri brought in the big guns.

Alec. Who was not happy to hear that you weren't obeying as well as the possibility that you had something to hide.

You said absolutely nothing when Alec asked you the very same questions Demetri did with much less patience. Alec scanned the room. You sat staring at him, even as he moved to Demetri's side.

Suddenly, Alec was rifling through drawers checking under and behind everything. Something about that annoyed you. The lack of trust and the invasion of privacy.

Alec leaned over you checking under your pillows.

Suddenly you clapped your hands in front of his face. You heard an angry snarl before you were roughly grabbed by the neck and shoulder by an icy grip. "Alec!" Demetri said hurriedly.
Pulling the boy off you as you screamed. Alec quickly and firmly grabbed your face. "Do not play with me human." He snarled. "I am the last person you want to mess with understand?" He let go and your grabbed your jaw. He was a little rough but he didn't hurt you. It was mostly out of spite, making him think he might have. Although he didn't seem to care, even as he stormed out the room, Demetri following behind.

Slowly but steadily, you began to warm up to Alec.
He drove you mad just as you did to him but you expected it from him. It became almost endearing.

Alec was called to the throne room. Naturally that meant you had to follow in his shadow. However the sight you were met with was not the regular occurrence. The sight you didn't anticipate when you reached the throne room was the now dead receptionist. In all honesty, you didn't know her. In fact, you didn't even know they had gotten a new receptionist from the last one. Apparently one of the lower guards just couldn't resist.

"Woah..." You trailed off at the alarming amount of blood covering the throne room floor.
"You're telling me Ethan is lacking self-control? He didn't even think to clean it up after!?" Alec huffed.

This Ethan person most certainly had done a number on the receptionist. She was nearly decapitated!

"Ew...what the hell." You winced.

Alec, Felix and Demetri did a double take as you looked into the gaping wound. Literally seeing inside the receptionists neck.

"(Y/N), go and stand in the hall." Alec ordered. He narrowed his eyes at your painfully slow movements as you complied but making sure you could see the body for as long as possible. After what felt like an eternity to the three vampires you finally shut the door behind you.

Ten minutes later, Alec opened the door, closing it behind him and block the room from your view. "So-" You began but Alec cut you off. "It's my job to look after you and you'd be helping a lot if you didn't try to traumatised yourself by staring at a decapitated body!"