Sam Uley | NSFW Alphabet

By : ineedmorefanfics | Tumblr

⚠️Warnings⚠️: SMUT, NSFW, 🔞+

-----

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Sam is soft and caring when it comes to aftercare. He worries and will constantly ask you if he went too rough, or if you need anything. Thirsty? Here's a bottle of water. Hungry? He's ordering take out. Sticky? He's got a warm wash cloth ready to clean you up. Don't worry, he's got it covered.

B= Favorite Body Part (Their favorite body part of their's and their partner's)

He loves your hips, the way he can grab them and bring you closer to him when he's thrusting into your bruised cunt. He also likes to admire the bruises he leaves there, but he makes sure to kiss every one of them when he's done. His favorite body part of his own is his neck, which also happens to be his weak point. He likes the way you bury your face into it, leaving soft kisses and bites everywhere your mouth touches. He's definitely not afraid to show off the marks you left.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He loves cumming in your mouth. As his fist is twisting around his cock rapidly, you sit there with doe eyes and your tongue hanging out of your mouth as you wait for his cum. He's also keen on cumming inside you, just so he can watch it drip out of you. If you scoop it up and push it back in he might have to go for another round.

D= Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He likes to fuck you so hard that the sounds of skin slapping against skin is the only thing that can be heard. It motivates him to go harder and faster. Have fun walking the next day😳

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Sam has had a couple of partners in the past, so he has enough experience to atleast know what he's doing. Of course, as you two grow as a couple, he'll learn more about your body. He'a a very observational man and would probably know what makes you tick around your second or third time together.

F= Favorite Position (Might include visual)

He loves it when you ride him, not only can he grab onto your hips, he also gets titties in his face. It's a dream come true😌✨

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they more humorous, etc.)

I wouldn't say he's serious but I wouldn't say he's goofy either. The only word I can think to describe him is focused, extremely focused.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they?)

He likes to keep himself trimmed up, it just gives him a feeling of cleanliness.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)

He's more into kinky sex, but he makes sure that you know how much he loves you.

J= Jerk Off (How often? What are they thinking about?)

This man will only jerk off to you fingering yourself, or when he's getting ready to cum on your face. He believes that if you got a hole, than it needs filling.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Sam has a mirror kink. He likes to sit you both in front of his full length mirror and make you watch yourself get fucked. He'll grab your chin and force you to look, telling you how much of a good girl you are taking his cock. He's also into cockwarming and after a long day, when he walks into the house to find you watching tv or playing on your phone, he'll unzip his pants and bring you to his lap, telling you not to move unless you want to be punished. Did I mention he has a daddy kink? ;)

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere in your house but other than that he refuses. If the pack ever caught you two fucking he'd probably die of embarrassment, so as long as you two are in the house then he's good.

M= Motivation (What turns them on, what gets them going, etc.)

Literally just be in the same room as him and he'll get turned on so quickly it's not even funny. He loves to find you wearing one of his t-shirts, which is rare to find since most of his are strewn all over the yard. He won't hesitate to bend you over the kitchen counter, chastising you for wearing no panties. Guess he'll have to punish you.

N= NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No threesomes and no exhibitionism. Other than that he's pretty much cool with it all.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

This man KNOWS how to eat pussy. He does not hesitate to pull out all the stops when it comes to you. He'll put you on his face and suck on your clit, kneading the soft flesh of your ass with his hands before bringing his hand down and slapping your ass harshly. He hums underneath you, the vibrations running up an down your body. He'll take head any day, spreading his legs as he gives you glance, trying his best to intimidate you, but as soon as you lick a stripe on the underside of his cock, he melts.

P= Pace (Are the fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He's fast and rough, the alpha wolf in him taking over as he pounds into you like there's no tomorrow. The only times he was slow and sensual was when you two had first gotten together. He was afraid to hurt you with his inhuman strength and made sure to go slow until you were ready.

Q= Quickie (Their opinion on quickies, how often, etc.)

He is NOT a fan of quickies. He likes to take his time with you, making sure the both of you are completely satisfied and fucked out before he's done. A quickie doesn't give him that pleasure.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He doesn't mind taking risks as long as it has nothing to do with other people. Your sex life consists of you and him ONLY. He'd go feral in a threesome and he'd know it. Woman or man, he'd get so jealous he'd probably attack the other person on instinct. So that's a big no no.

S= Stamina (How long do they last?)

This man can last all night long if you're up for it. His stamina is extremely high which usually leads to you being overstimulated. Start crying about it being too much and he'd fuck you even harder.

T= Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On partner or themselves?)

His ego is way too big for toys. If he sees you using one he gets jealous and will show you that he can do much better than some stupid pink bullet vibrator. You could've spent a shit ton of money on that thing and he don't give a fuck, he's throwing it out the window.

U= Unfair (How much of a tease are they?)

He's definitely a tease, especially with cockwarming. He'll thrust up into you and right when you think you're good to start moving he'll stop all together and tell you he didn't say you could move yet.

V= Volume (How loud are they? What sounds do they make?)

He whimpers and curses. Usually spitting out an "Oh fuck," or a "You like that? Fuck fuck fuck!"

W= Wildcard (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice?)

He absolutely loves dirty talk, whether he's calling you a good girl or his dirty little cumslut. It gives him this sense of power and control.

X= X-Ray (How big are they?)

My man is huge. He's got a monster cock and will not let you forget it. He will ruin you for anyone else, though you won't need anyone else, and make sure you're fucked stupid.

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is high and will stay high forever. Every time he's alone with you he's like, "I'm the coochie man😈."

Z= Zzz (How fast do they fall asleep after?)

After you're both comfortable and cleaned he falls asleep almost automatically. With the weight of the alpha and babysitting a bunch of guys HIS age, he's exhausted, but will always make time for you.