Volturi Kings | Sister

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

 Description: Hi, I was wondering if you could do a Volturi Kings x reader imagine. Where the reader is Bell's littile sister. And she finds out she is the Volturi King's mate during the battle.

-----

"Are you sure I should be here?" You were leaned into your sister's side, feeling very uneasy at the number of vampires around you. The Cullens and their witnesses stood waiting for the Volturi to arrive. You didn't belong there, nor did you want to be. This many vampires kept you on edge.

You found out about vampires the same time Bella did, considering she had to tell her little sister. You generally kept your distance from the Cullen family - not because you didn't like them, but because vampires honestly scared you a little.

"Yes." Bella turned her head to look at you. "You should be here."

Her tone was off, almost worried, which wasn't too strange for the situation you were currently in. However, the look she gave to her husband after threw you off in the slightest. This was not going to end well.

They arrived suddenly, appearing out of the forest in a mass of black cloaks. They looked like a black wave rolling towards you at full force. You tensed next to Bella, terrified that the Volturi wouldn't listen and this would end in a fight - a fight you'd likely die in as the only human on the field.

When the army finally stopped, they pulled off their hoods in a simultaneous fashion. Your wide, fearful eyes took in each of their appearances, stopping once you saw the three men at the front of the army.

They stood tall and confident as they looked to your own witnesses. They were obviously the three Kings that Bella had told you about - Aro, Caius, and Marcus.

You heard Edward mutter to your sister, and you looked over to the both of them. Bella shot you a tight smile in response and gripped your hand tightly. Carlisle walked forward from Esme, leading the conversation with Aro.

"We see the child! Do not treat us as fools!" The blonde, Caius, was angry when Carlisle told them she was not immortal. You flinched back at his tone, moving closer to your sister.

Across the field, Marcus's eyes traveled across the group of Carlisle's witnesses. His eyes landed on you, huddled into Bella's side and he notified Aro of what he saw.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro said after a moment of viewing Marcus's thoughts. "Bring the human as well."

You looked towards Bella again, who only looked to Edward and Renesmee. She gripped your hand tightly before she began to move, tugging you along beside her and her family.

The middle King with raven-colored hair watched you with his scarlet eyes, causing the hair on the back of your neck to stand straight up. He didn't scare you - none of the Kings had when you first saw them - but he made you nervous easily.

His eyes moved to Bella when you had finally stopped in front of them. "Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you."

His shrill laugh echoed throughout the field as he pointed at Renesmee. Your niece held out her hand, placing it upon Aro's cheek. He muttered a phrase in Italian, awestruck at the power of the girl.

"Half mortal, half immortal!" He said as he pulled away from Renesmee.

You watched as Caius argued with Aro, not believing that something like this was possible. Aro shot him down instantly, before turning his attention to you. He held out a hand, a charming smile on his face. "May I?"

You looked at Bella, who encouraged you to take his hand. Hesitantly, you placed yours in his, shivering as goosebumps appeared on your arms. You looked away from him towards the other two Kings, who looked at you kindly. Even Caius's cold stare had disappeared.

"Mia cara." He said as he dropped your hand. "After all these years, we have finally found you."

Caius and Marcus moved to Aro's side as you pulled your hand away from his. "What?"

"Our mate." Caius answered, his voice softer than what it had been.

"What?" You repeated, your question aimed at your sister this time. She gave you an apologetic look as she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. This was the only way."

It all made sense now, why she wanted you there in the first place. You were the reason they would not go to war with the Volturi. You scoffed at her, hurt that your own sister had used you.

You looked back to the Kings - your mates - who were awaiting your answer to them. You found yourself nodding at them, placing your hand back in Aro's. "I guess you got what you wanted then, huh?"

Aro hummed. "I do not believe there is a threat here, brothers. The child is as they say. I believe we are finished today."

He looked between Edward and Bella with narrowed eyes now. "However, I don't think this will be the last time we will deal with your coven. We'll be hearing from you soon, I'm sure."

Aro turned to face his own coven, nodding once, and then they all started to run towards the forest again. Caius, Marcus and Aro stayed beside you, walking at a human pace. You gripped Marcus's hand in your other, keeping your eyes straight ahead of you, ignoring the feeling of your sister's on your back as you walked beside your mates.