Alec Volturi | Yandere Alphabet

By : stumacherstan | tumblr

-----

A- Attribute: What brought on this side of them? What made them suddenly click?

Probably the same as Demetri, he smelled your blood and realized you were his blood singerthis boy has been deprived of those feelings kind of feelings for so long so it snapped in him as soon as he smelt your blood

B- Blood- If they're extreme how messy are they willing to get?

luckily for him, he don't have to get messy because of his powers

C- Cope - Do they try to deal with this jealousy sooner so they don't lash out?

he has no competition but if he thinks someone is flirting with you, he deals with it immediately.

D-Death, Do they feel any sorrow for their victims at all?

no.

E- Earnest, Are they intense?

i don't feel like he's intense because he wants you to actually like himso with you, he's like this great sweet guy that's a little bit awkward with trying to get you to reciprocate his feelingsand with others he's this very edgy angry boy that doesn't want anybody (excluding his sister) near you

F-Fight, How would they feel if you fought back against them?

pretty fucking hurt nglhe's been so good to you :( why are you hurting his feelingsgod fucking damn it !

G- Game: How much do they enjoy watching you run and have a fearful expression?

Alec doesn't enjoy the fearful expression or watching you runit makes him angry and just angstyhe's sorry he's like this, he didn't have a choice. and he feels more bad for not giving you a choice eitherbut you two were obviously meant to be.

H- Hell: What would be your worst experience with them?

it'd be when you're locked up and shackled and you're hearing the talk of a madmanhe's caressing your face and whispering "sweet" things to youAlec will be ranting and raving and will slam shit to startle youthen he'll lovebomb you. those are the worst.

I- Iron: How emotionally stable would you be throughout the events that unfold?

you'd be a little more confused with your feelings, stockholm takes a toll but your subconscious is still thereyou're hot n cold all the time

J- Jet- How fast would it happen for them to go yandere?

ASAP

K- Kill- Would they hurt anyone to get to you?

if he has to, yes.

L-Lonely, How much loneliness would they feel if you two were apart?

he'd be the new Bella

M- Might: How aggressive would they be towards you?

only passive aggressivehe doesn't want you to hate him

N- Next: Would they ever move on after you?

Alec would rather die. he'll be so devastated.

O- Oppression- How many rights would they take away from you?

Maybe half of them, just wants to spend time with you.so you can only do things with him

P- Prize: Would they consider this a game?

Love isn't a game for Alec.

Q- Quality: Would they to be secretive or be flashy about what they do?

with his lifestyle, secretiveofc the whole volturi guard knows tho as do the masters

R- Rain: Would they keep you trapped inside forever?

Yes Alec wouldonly let's you go out if you're with him

S- Stalker: Would they stalk you? How intense would it go?

no need to stalk you

T-Turmoil, Would they force you to team up with them?

Alec would never put you in that position! He wants you to have SOME choice obviously.

U-Usage, Would they use you to get what they desire?

He's thought about using his powers to his advantage.not for sex ofcbut just for you to comply but he knows you'll probably hate him more

V- Version: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

uhhhhhhhhhhhe's more caring about your wellbeing

W-Wild Card, a random yandere headcannon.

Alec would probably share you with his sister if Jane was also attracted to you in that way. However, he's conflicted if Jane doesn't want you around. But he does put his foot down for awhile and took away his sister senses before she could hurt you with her powers. things were tense for a little bit after that.

X- Xenophobia: How much would they get angry from their jealousy?

Alec has a lot of pent up ragehe'd probably be 999/100 angry

Y- Yander: How many crimes would they commit?

one. kidnapping

Z-Zesty letters, give me your own and I'll answer it!