Never End

Harry’s POV

I sat patiently as (Y/N) braided my hair. (Those braids in the picture) She was telling me some story about her trip to Hawaii, she had just come back from. As she was talking, I couldn’t help but think about how there was instant chemistry between us ever since the day we met. We’ve been together ever since. We may fight and leave, but we always come back because our love will never end.

“You know you’re my ride or die,” I smirked cutting her off mid sentence.

“Yea sure Harry,” she replied sarcastically. “I’m your ride or die.”

“No I’m serious,” I smiled pulling her onto my lap. “You and me forever babe. As long as we're in this together.”

She wrapped her arms around me and I could tell she was thinking about what I was saying. “So you’re saying that you love me?”

She eyed me skeptically and I could tell she wouldn’t leave me alone, until I said it. “Yes, (Y/N),” I droned rolling my eyes at her. “I love you.” 

And I meant it too (Y/N) was the best thing that ever happened to me. I don’t know how it happened. We were best of friends, and the we were more than that.

“I love you too,” she smiled kissing me on my cheek.

“Now sit still,” she said getting off my lap. “Or else you are going to run around with a half braided head.” 

I smirked at the thought. She loved me too much to let me go out looking like a bum.

“You think I won’t, Harry,” she smiled reading my mind. “But I will.”