Getting Dirty

Y/N POV

I laughed loudly, as I threw more chocolate syrup at Harry. He ducked, attempting to avoid the sugary substance, only to have more land on his shirt. Frowning, he snatched the bottle out of my hands, dumping the contents over my head. We both stood there, covered in chocolate, grinning at the absurdity of the situation. My eyes drifted over his chocolate covered body, wondering how his jawline managed to look so damn good.

“What are you thinkin’ about, silly?” he asked, pulling me closer to him by the belt loop of my jeans. I rested my hands on his shoulders, bring my lips up to his jawline. Testing the waters, I allowed my tongue to flick out and lap up some of the syrup.

“I’m thinkin’ about how good you look,” I whispered, licking up more of the syrup. *GIF* 

His hands tugged at my shirt, freeing my body of the material. I shivered at the coldness of the air, and Harry pulled me closer, trapping me against his body. His lips attacked my neck, nibbling at the exposed skin. I moaned in pleasure, my fingers already unbuttoning his jeans.

“Damn” he said as I yanked his jeans down. “Are you excited?”

“I’m just ready for some love making’.”

Harry licked his lips hoisting me up on the table, sliding me closer to him so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He moved his lips down further, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. Once my bra had been removed, his lips latched onto my right breast, his tongue swirling around my nipple. I arched my back, my fingertips gripping the edge of the table.

He moved his head over to my left breast, giving it the same amount of attention as he gave the first. When he looked back up at me, his eyes were filled with lust.

“I think we should move to the bedroom,” I suggested.