In & Out Of Love

“If you want to have so many women on the side, then you should just be single, Harry,” you yelled angrily.

He looked down at his phone screen unable to look you in the eyes. Should he do it? Should he walk out now and declare himself single, a new man, someone ready for endless women. But then again if he did it, he would always feel like he was missing something. He wanted you so badly, but he enjoyed not being held down by one woman.

“I love you,” he whispers quietly. “I’m looking for something, but I’m not finding it,” he pauses to look at you. “But if there’s one thing I know I’ve found, it’s love.”

You shake your head. “God, Harry,” you scream. “I’m not going to wait on you every night having to wonder whether or not you’ve been with another girl!”

Harry buries his head in his hands. He knew that you thought he was crazy for running around with everyone, but that wasn’t it. You had given him love, but he craved more. He spent days praying that you would give him what he needed…. It just wasn’t enough.

“I just feel like I’m falling in and out love with you,” he admits. “One moment we’re the happiest couple, and you’re the only one I want. And then… it just goes downhill, and I feel like I’m not in love with you like how I used to be.”

Hearing Harry’s confession broke your heart, but you knew that it was better for him to tell you.

“Maybe,” you take a shaky breath. “Maybe you need some time to be alone.”

“Baby,” he grabs your arm. “No, no. I’m fine. I’ll be fine. We just can’t - you just… I’m not leaving you.”

“Harry, you need this; you need time to figure everything out.”

He pulls you onto his lap tightly wrapping his arms around you. “No,” he whispers. “You can’t leave.”

“I won’t,” you whisper reassuringly. “I promise I won’t.”