Panera Bread

*Personal Imagine for Ubah Farah*

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV-

“You’re never gonna do it,” Niall mumbled with a mouth full of food.

“Gee. Thanks for the encouragement,” I replied rolling my eyes at him. “Any other brotherly advice?”

“Whatever you do don’t spill anything on her,” Zayn added, laughing.

“That is something you would do,” Louis piped in taking a huge bit out of his sandwich. “Just don’t fuck it up.”

“I’ll try not to,” I replied standing up from the table. I grabbed my drink.

“Why are you taking that?” Liam asked raising his eyebrows at me.

“I need something to talk to her about,” I smiled. “I got this!”

“Sure,” Louis replied sarcastically. “Don’t say we didn’t warn you though.”

I began laughing. “Sure,” I smiled turning around.

I was so busy laughing, that I didn’t even notice the cute panera waitress was standing right behind me. Her name was Ubah. I ended up spilling all my soda all over her shirt. “I’m so sorry,” I gasped, grabbing some napkins to help her dry off.

“It’s okay,” Ubah smiled. I sighed ignoring the laughter and ‘I told you so's’ coming from the boys behind me.

I kept trying to dry her shirt off, but she put her hand on mine stopping me. “Really it’s okay. The reason I came over her anyway was to see if you wanted to catch a movie sometime?”

“You’re asking me out?” I asked in shock. Ubah nodded her head smiling nervously. “I was just about to ask you out.”

She smiled. “Well then how about tomorrow at 3?” 

“Sounds great,” I replied. After we exchanged numbers I sat down with the guys, who were all looking at me jaws dropped.

“What?” I asked taking a bite of my food.

“You’re just lucky she already like you,” Liam replied, shaking his head at me.

“But it worked,” I smiled.