The After Pool Party

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I'M GRADUATING OUT OF 8TH GRADE TOMORROW :):):) I AM SO EXCITED YET SO SAD AND SCARED. OKAY I'M SAD BECAUSE I'M GONNA MISS MY FRIENDS AND SOME TEACHERS. I AM SCARED BECAUSE OF HIGH SCHOOL. WELL I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A FEW WEEKS SO HERE YOU GO. 

.

.

.

Wow! So I was going through my Imagines to fix any mistakes and I saw my little note :( It's crazy because I'm a Sophomore now. 8/4/15 

____________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I got out of the pool, *GIF* drying myself off with the towel. My boyfriend, Harry, had invited me over for a double date with Zayn and Perrie. The four of us had spent time just relaxing and joking around in the pool, and I was ready for a nap. Harry grabbed my hand, leading me into the conjunction house. We both moved silently through the house, tiptoeing up stairs to his bedroom.

Once the two of us were safely tucked away in his room, he shut the door. I smiled at him, still shivering from the feeling of the air conditioning on my wet body.

"Are you cold?" he asked me as I peeled off the damp towel.

I nodded my head, yes, covering my body with arms. He smiled at me, leading me over to his bed. He slid underneath the covers, pulling me down with him. My body relaxed at the feeling of the warm sheets, and he snuggled in closer, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you warm yet?" he asked, his lips brushing against my neck as he spoke.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm warm."

I closed my eyes, wondering what I had done to deserve a guy as amazing as him. He had been my friend since day one, always standing up for me and having my back when nobody else did. He was the person who had saved me when I was at my lowest point, and the only person that I had confessed to about my father's abuse.

"What're you thinkin' about?" he mumbled sleepily, shifting so that I was even closer to him.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like you," I replied.

He grew a silent for a moment as though he was contemplating something. "I'm the lucky one," he said quietly. "God blessed me enough to have me spill my apple juice on your back in the second grade. After that, we were inseparable..."

"I love you," I mumbled, feeling myself start to fall asleep.

There was another moment of silence before I felt him kiss my neck. "I love you too."