Shower

This is not a dirty imagine, so don't be prepared for any freaky stuff. Also listen to the song on the side. It's called Shower by Becky G. I'm not really a Becky G fan but this song is really catchy and I like it :) So listen to it.

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV-

I smiled slowly taking in this moment. I had my girl, (Y/N), laying on my chest as we watched the beautiful sun rise. She smiled as I slowly traced her exposed stomach under the sheets. I know I don’t deserve her, but she’s perfect for me. Her smile. The way she laughs. These were the things I loved about (Y/N). 

“Babe, what are you thinking about,” she asked gently tracing the edge of my jawline. 

“I love you. You know that right,” I smiled brushing her hair away from her face.

“Of course I know that silly,” she grinned climbing out of bed. I loved her smile the way it made her whole face light up in an instant. “I call the bathroom first.” I watched her as she skipped off toward the bathroom. I followed her and watched her from the doorway. I loved how she hummed my songs, when she thought I wasn’t listening.

“Do you mind. I gotta shower,” she said raising her eyebrow at me. “What’s with you today?” 

“I don’t know what it is,” I started walking over towards her. “You’re just simply amazing.”

I pulled her close and rested my forehead against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up and gently leaned her up against the bathroom sink. I slowly planted small kisses along her neck. “You’re gonna make me late for work,” she moan brushing her fingers along my abs. 

“It’s okay,” I replied pulling her closer to me. “You’re calling in sick.”

_______________________________________________________________________

Yeah, this imagine wasn't one of my best but don't forget to comment and vote :) Don't forget to listen to the song on the side.