Did You Wrong

Personal Imagine for yeoo2004, she has been patiently waiting for her personal Imagine and I really appreciate that :)

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I stared blankly at my computer screen. “Single,” I read, and immediately I grabbed my phone, dialing Sarah’s number.

When I heard her voice come through the phone, I immediately began questioning her. “What is this I see about you being single?” I asked, and I could feel myself growing angry.

She sighed heavily, as if I were the one bothering her rather than the other way around."Look, I'm practicing right now. I'll have to call you back later"

"I don't care If your practicing, answer the question Sarah", I said furiously

“I thought it would be easier this way,” She replied, and I could tell that she was nervously biting her lip over the phone.

“How is this easier?”

She sighed again. “It just is.”

“Tell me what this is about,” I frowned.  

“I’m sick of competing with your and my fans. I’m sick of all the hate and bullshit. I feel like everyone is against me, and you don’t do anything about it. You never stand up for me when they call me names. Yesterday, I had to delete my twitter because the hate was just too much. Do you know how that makes me feel? I have to deal with your and my fans. Being in Little Mix and you being my boyfriend isn't easy.” She exclaimed. She sniffed loudly on the other end of the phone, and I could hear her blowing her nose as if she were crying.

“I’m just sick of it,” She sobbed.

“And the easiest thing to do is leave?”

“Yes,” she replied. “I’m tired of it all Harry.”

“Don’t do this Sarah! Fuck the easy way. I know I did you wrong. I know everyone seems like they are against us, but we still gotta keep trying. I love you Sarah, and I’m going to be with you no matter what. I don’t care what your fans or my fans think. Matter of fact…” I reached over grabbing my other phone.

“Matter of fact what? Harry, what are you doing?” She asked, panic rising in her voice. “Whatever you are doing you are wasting your time.”

I began typing faster than I could think, and when I was done a smile crossed my face. “Done,” I announced.

“Done with what?” She replied. “What did you do?”

“Go check twitter, tumblr, facebook, or instagram. It’s everywhere! Since you didn’t believe me I announced it to the world,” I told her.

I could hear her reaching for her Ipad, then she began reading. “For all ya’ll that don’t know, I love Sarah with all my heart. And I’m tired of all the comments about it. I’m happy with her, and if you guys don’t support my happiness then you aren’t true fans.”

“I don’t know what to say,” She replied, when she was finished.

“Say you’ll take me back. I know I did you wrong, but I know we can work this out. I need you in my life Harry. I want us to get married someday. I want you to be my girl for the rest of our lives, that’s how much I love you. Please just take me back,” I pleaded, and I wished was with her in person, so she would know I really meant it.

“Alright.”

“Alright, as in you’ll take me back?”

“Yeah,” she replied. “We’ll try and work this out.”