All I Want For Christmas

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic.

Since Christmas is right around the corner or whatever, I dedcided to make his imagine :)

Spongebob song and GIF on the side :) I love spongebob

_______________________________________________________________________

Your POV-

It was the night before Christmas. I danced to the music as my best friend Essence and I decorated our Christmas tree. All we had left was to hang the star. Alex got the ladder and I got the star. I handed it up to her and she placed it on top.

“There,” she cheered once the star was in place. 

“It’s beautiful,” I replied helping her down. We sat by the fire admiring the tree drinking hot chocolate.

“What do you want for Santa to bring you for Christmas,” she asked me still sipping on her hot chocolate.

“Nothing,” I replied staring down into my cup.

“Come on (Y/N). You gotta want something,” she replied nudging me in the arm. “I want snow.”

“In LA,” I replied looking at her suspiciously.

“Yeah, It’s just a wish,” she replied looking away in embarrassment. “What do you want?”

“I just want Harry to come home for Christmas,” you said solemnly glancing at his stocking. 

Essence was quiet for a moment, then she hugged me making me feel a little better. “I’m sorry,” she comforted. “I’m sure he’ll call.” 

“I know he will,” I replied checking my phone again. No new messages. “It’s just hard to have to share him with a million girls.”

“Yeah, but he loves you,” she replied.

“I know,” I sighed.

“Well what else do you want for Christmas,” she asked me attempting to make the situation less sad.

“I don’t want anything else Essence. I want Harry,” I began fighting back my tears. “If you didn’t make me, I wouldn’t have even hung my stocking. I just want him.”

She reached behind the couch and pulled out a wrapped box. “I don’t want anything,” I began, but she cut me off.

“Just open it,” she snapped shoving the box at me. 

I carefully tore off the paper and peered inside the box only to find a note. “Go outside,” I read outloud. I eyed Essence suspiciously, but she wasn’t going to tell me. I slipped on my jacket and shoes and stepped outside. Then I saw him.

I sprinted over to Harry jumping into his arms kissing him passionately. “Missed me,” he smirked brushing my hair out my face. 

“Of course I missed you,” I exclaimed kissing him again. “I thought you weren’t going to make it.”

“And miss Christmas with my baby,” he grinned carrying me into the house. “No way.”