Life With Superman

Peronal Imagine for Kaydee_styles10. I had completly forgot about her personal imagine and I feel really bad because she's been waiting for about a week...But anyway, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________

Harry wraps his around you as he sleeps. You take the moment to admire how peaceful his face is, and you can’t help but smile. How was it that God had blessed you enough to allow you to marry this wonderful man and have two beautiful babies with him? How was it that every day you woke to his face?

Each moment where you were your weakest, he was there to comfort you. No matter how low he was, he managed to make sure that he was strong enough for you. You felt honored to be with a man who loved you as much as he did.

There were times when you would count the ways he could make you smile, and every time you would run out of fingers. He made you want to try your hardest; he lifted you up when he knew you were down. Harry had made sure to give you his whole heart and not just a little piece. After all, you were special to him.

While he was on tour, you had many options of guys who were willing to get with you, but you didn’t want any of them. Everything you needed came from Harry. You didn’t need those other guys when Harry was your own personal sunshine during a storm.

He was part of the reason why your book “Life With Superman” was such a success. You had carefully highlighted the golden details about his personality while also mentioning his faults. You showed the world how despite everything he was truly a superhero. Not to mention how great he was with kids.

As he mutters your name in his sleep, you feel a smile start to form on your face. This man right here was your rock, and no other person in the world could replace him.