Every Thought Is You

Harry’s hand runs over your body as he tries to memorize the feel of your skin underneath his fingertips. You giggle as his fingertips brush against the curve of your stomach, and he allows a small smile to form. You pout at his seriousness wondering why he was so quiet. Sensing your discomfort, Harry gently places his lips against yours. *GIF*

“You know I love you right,” he whispers against your skin. He takes in a deep breath inhaling the smell of your perfume. “I’m addicted to you,” he admits quietly.

Smiling at him, you bring his fingertips to your lips. “Really?” you ask kissing his hand.

“Yeah,” he says. “All I want to do is be with you. I don’t even try to fight my feelings.” He laughs, and you can’t help but smile. “You’re all I want, (Y/N).”

“I don’t think I’ve ever felt like this about someone,” you admit quietly. “It’s been a year, and I feel like this is only getting better.”

“That’s because it is,” he says lazily tracing circles on your thigh. “We know how to make it work.” His hand pauses for a moment before resuming its motion. “You’re different than anyone I’ve ever been with.”

“How?”

“I think about you alot,” he replies. “You stay on my mind like a song stuck on replay. I can’t get you out of my thoughts,” he smiles, “I’m not sure I want you out of my thoughts.”

You smile and kiss him on the cheek. “I don’t know what I’m going to do when you’re on tour,” you say. “I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Don’t worry,” Harry whispers. “I’ll call you every day, and I’ll be blowing up your phone with pictures.” He laughs. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”