Protector

CANCER - The Beauty (June 21 to July 22)

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer's love is one of a kind... Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An ultimate freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a fighter, but will kick your ass good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to!

_______________________________________________________________________

“Don’t touch him,” you yelled standing between Harry and the bullies who by the looks of it were going to beat the crap out of him. 

“Oh I see Harry,” one of them scoffed smacking his gum. “You got your bitch protecting you now.”  

“Who you callin’ a bitch,” you challenged bucking at them. “Back off.”

They guys rolled their eyes at you backing away slowly. “I don’t hit girls,” he replied waving his hands up in defense. “We’ll be looking for you tomorrow Harry.” The boys turned their laughter drifting down the hallway behind them.

“Next time don’t bring your bitch,” was the last thing you heard before they disappeared down the hallway.

You turned around only to find that Harry had ran off. You ran down the hallway following him. “Harry wait,” you called when you finally spotted him.

“I don’t want to talk to you,” he grumbled turning another corner, but you followed close behind.

“Please Harry,” you pleading reaching out stopping him. “Talk to me.”

He shook you off anger filling his eyes. “Don’t you know how embarrassing it is to have your girlfriend fight your battles for you,” he exploded throwing his arms up in the air. 

“I was just trying to protect you,” you replied not bothering to hide the hurt spreading across your face.

“Look,” Harry began running his fingers through his hair. “I don’t need you to be my protector. I just want you to be my girlfriend.”

You sighed heavily letting the tears fall down your face. “I just don’t want to see you hurt,” you sobbed. Harry pulling you into his arms wiping your tears. 

“Don’t cry,” he whispered kissing away your tears. “I don’t need you to fight my battles (Y/N). I just want you to be my girlfriend.”

“I was just trying to help,” you sniffled wiping the last of you tears resting your head against his chest.

“I know,” he replied gently stroking your hair. “I know.”

________________________________________________________________________

If anybody know's what movie that GIF is from can you please tell me :) I know that it's not from Cyberbully because I saw that movie 1 million times and I know that the words on the GIF are from the song Outside Looking in by Jordan Pruitt. I just want to know what the real movie is.