First Christmas With Him

Christmas is in two days and honestly, I'm not excited at all. Like, I know what I'm getting already so there's no need for me to be excited. But anyway, if you want to go against me on Fun Run 2, here's my username. 

Fun Run 2- Kayydixon14

__________________________________________________________________________

You and Harry were hanging Christmas decorations. As Harry strung lights on the tree, you hung the stockings. “There,” you cheered setting the last stocking in place.

“It looks beautiful,” Harry replied coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. You watched as the fire crackled in the fireplace.  He silently kissed you on the cheek as you admired the stockings above the fireplace.

“Help me finish the tree,” he called stepping back over to the tree. You bent over to pick up another ornament, when you noticed a box.

“What’s this,” you asked looking at Harry curiously. 

“Open it and see,” Harry replied shrugging his shoulders. You carefully tore off the paper to reveal a beautiful glass ornament. Our First Christmas 2014, you read hanging the ornament on the tree.

“Aww Harry,” you smiled pulling him into a hug. “You shouldn’t have.”

He wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer. “I wanted to document this,” he grinned. “My first Christmas with the woman I love.”

“I love you too Harry,” you said looking him in the eye. You noticed his eyes wandering above your head and a huge grin appear on his face. You followed his eyes to the mistletoe above your head.

You leaned in and brushed your lips with his as he deepened the kiss. The perfect start to your first Christmas with Harry.