Piano Music

Harry's POV

 I ran my fingers down my grand piano, enjoying the feeling of the keys on my fingers. I listen closely to the sound each key made, causing me to feel a peace. I sat down on the bench, my fingers finding their way to the notes for Rihanna's "You the One," but halfway through the chorus I decided against it. My fingers somehow found my their way to the familiar notes of "Take a bow." "But it's over now," I sang, before slapping my hands onto the keyboard. 

That one wasn't right either. I buried my face in my palms struggling to find the song I was looking for. The song that described how I felt.But (Y/N) came in snapping me out of my thoughts. When I saw her, it hit me. My fingers slid back onto the piano, completely taking over. My fingers danced over the notes playing Destiny's Child's familiar song "Dangerously in Love." As my fingers kept time on the piano, the words flowed through my head, and I began to sing."I am in love with you. You set me free. I can't do this thing, a life without you here with me.

 'Cus I'm dangerously in love with you. I'll never leave. Just keep lovin' me the way I love you loving me," I sang, as (Y/N) slipped onto the seat beside me.I continued playing, letting myself feel the music. Sometimes I just get lost in the music. I would have today, but (Y/N) was with me.  I finished the song, smiling when (Y/N) began playing.

 "That was amazing Harry," (Y/N) smiled, still clapping causing me to blush. "What made you play that one? It was beautiful!" 

 "You inspire me (Y/N)," I replied. "You make me want to be a better musician. Your the perfect melody." 

 "Awwn, Harry I love you so much," (Y/N) whispered, resting his forehead against mine. 

 "I love you too," I replied. I closed my eyes trying to preserve this moment forever. (Y/N) was everything that I needed.