First Time

Harry sighs against your skin as you pull his shirt over his head. He pauses leaving you confused. When he goes to crawl off the bed, you grab his arm.

“Harry,” you whine. “C’mon, I need you,” you can see the temptation residing in his eyes. “Baby, just give it to me.”

“I can't,” he says. “I want your first time to be something special with someone you love. You shouldn’t just have it with me because you’re horny.”

“I love you, Harry,” you whisper. “I love you, and I want you to be my first.”

He looks at you for a moment unsure of what to do. After a few minutes of silence, he gently kisses you. As you respond eagerly, he lays you down on the bed making sure that you’re lying on the many pillows. Your hands run over his bare chest allowing you to clearly feel his muscles. He gently slides your pajama shorts off before sticking a finger inside. You moan out in pleasure as he sticks another finger in you.

“Tell me if this OK,” he whispers moving slowly. 

“I-It’s fine,” you pant.

He moves his hand away from you before slipping inside of you. Your fingers dig into his back he slowly goes deeper. Panting loudly, you squeeze your eyes shut trying to concentrate on the feeling of Harry’s lips on yours.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asks. He begins to massage small circles on your thighs.

“Keep going,” you moan.

He pauses before slowly moving in and out of you. Your nails dig deeper into his back as he moves a little faster. He shifts his movements a little as though he was looking for something. As you start to question him, he strokes your G-spot causing you to arch your back.

“Damn, (Y/N),” he grunts. “You’re so fucking tight.”

Unable to form a coherent response, you let out a low moan which only fuels his desires. He continually hits your G-spot watching with satisfaction as you squirm and pant. He slides against you again causing you to reach your climax.

Still shaking from the amounts of pleasure you felt, you kissed him on the lips. “I love you, Harry.”

“I love you too, baby.”