Meeting You

Confession #1 

I don't like peas and olives (It's sooooo gross) Like when I was little, and my mom would make the mixed vegetables,  I would always take the peas out and she would always say "Starving kids in Africa would like to eat that" Bruh!

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV (Past Tense) 

I watched as the pair of girls giggled in line at Chipotle. The one with curly hair starting dancing in beat to the sound of No Flex Zone. Her friend began dancing unaware of the large amounts of stares they were receiving. The song quickly switched to Hot Nigga, and immediately they began doing the choreography.

“Bet money I can do this dance better than Bobby Shmurda!” cried the taller one. Her friend nodded in agreement. “Oh shit, this is the part!”

At the same time, they pair began to do the dance loudly cheering each other on. A few people pulled out video cameras joining in the cheering. Once the song was over, the curly haired one took a dramatic bow.

“Girl, we killed that!” she said laughing.

“I’m too hip!” her friend high-fived her. “We need to put that dance on youtube.”

“I’d watch it,” I interjected. The two girls froze, and turned around surprised to see me standing there. “I heard you say you could dance better than Bobby Shmurda. I bet that you can't dance better than me.”

The curly-haired girl blushed while her friend smirked. “I bet you I can,” she said ignoring her friend’s protests.

“I like you; you got spunk,” I laughed. “What’s your names?”

“I’m Faith,” curly-haired girl said. “This is my friend (Y/N).”

I eyed (Y/N) licking my lips when I noticed exactly how curvy she was. “Well, how would the two of you like to meet up with the boys and I for lunch tomorrow?” I asked. “My treat.”

“When a guy usually says ‘My treat’ he’s asking you out on a date,” (Y/N) said boldly.

“Well, I’m asking you out,” I said. “I’m also hoping that you’ll say yes

_______________________

(Future Tense)

(Y/N) lightly punched me on the shoulder. “Did you hear anything I just said?” she asked in mock anger. Her eyes were lit up with amusement.

“Do you remember the day we met?” I asked. She looked stunned by the change of topic, but she nodded her head. “What made you say yes to going on a date with me?”

“You were just so confident and funny,” she admitted. “I couldn’t say no to that.”

I flexed, grinning when her eyes landed on my muscles. “I am quite attractive, aren’t I?”

“Oh God,” she rolled her eyes. “And there goes his ego.”