That Girl

Your POV-

Ding Dong.

“Shit,” I muttered. I tip toed to the door, desperately hoping my father didn’t hear. I carefully opened the door so that it wouldn’t make a sound. “Harry,” I whispered, checking to make sure no one was behind me. “What are you doing here?”

“I had to see you,” He replied, pushing the door open wider.

“You can’t be here.” I heard a noise behind me. “You have to go.” I tried to close the door, but he stopped me. “My father is going to hear,” I warned, but it was too late.

“(Y/N),” My father called, nearly scaring me to death. “Who is that at the door?”

“Nobody,” I answered in an attempt to reassure him.

“Please, Harry,” I begged.  “I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“I don’t care, (Y/N). Don’t you get that? I love you.” Hearing the words to my breath away. I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me.

“Why are you telling me this now?” I asked, crossing my arms across my chest. “The other day, you were saying we were too different.”

“That was before I realized how important you are to me. I realized that I don’t wanna run from this anymore. I don’t care that you are from the wrong side of the tracks or that your father will probably kill us both if he catches us,” He paused, closing the space between us. “I just know we are meant to be together. And I know you feel it too.”

He pulled me into his arms, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck. “Don’t listen to what other people say. Forget about them. Because the only thing that matters is I love you.” He lifted my chin so that I was looking him in the eye. “I really do mean that.”

I smiled, bringing my lips to his. He deepened the kiss, and it felt like we were the only two people that mattered. Then my father called, “(Y/N),” I could hear him thundering through the house. “Where the hell is that girl?” He muttered.

“I love you too,” I whispered, pulling away from him. I kissed Harry once more before shooing him off.

When it was safe, I slipped back into the house. “There you are,” my father growled, when he found me leaning against the front door. I smiled, earning myself a skeptic look. “Why are you by the door? Get the hell to your room.”

I sauntered off to my room, my smile never leaving my face. “Damn kid,” I heard my father mutter, but I didn’t care. Because the only thing that mattered was I was that girl. That girl Harry was in love with.