Uncomfortable

Your POV

I sat uncomfortably with my arm wrapped around Harry’s as we navigated through the crowded room. The dress I was wearing felt too short and the heels I had on were ugly, too tall, and were murdering my feet. I would give anything to slide on a pair of jeans and converse, but our publicist thought it would be a “pleasant surprise” for me to arrive looking like a “classy lady”.

The whole night, I forced a smile, feeling like every time someone looked at me there gaze was lingering on my legs for too long. By the time we got home, I damn near praised Jesus. I wasted no time in kicking off the heels that had managed to have my big toe feeling numb. I limped into the house, tossing the shoes by the garbage bin before shuffling upstairs to my room.

Harry followed closely behind, and I knew his eyes were lingering on my ass. As I went to go to my closet, he grabbed me, turning me around so I was facing him. His eyes locked with mine, and he smirked.

“You looked nice today,” he whispered, his lips drawing closer to mine.

I didn’t have the time to think up a sarcastic remark before his lips were on mine. As my fingers entangled themselves in his hair, I moaned loudly. His hands were pushing the flimsy dress up to reveal my panties, and I quickly pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” he panted, shifting his pants. I looked down, biting my lip when I noticed his boner. *GIF*

“Nothing,” I looked back up at his face. “I just need to get out of this damn dress.”

He grinned, his hands finding the zipper. “I can help with that,” he eagerly unzipped the dress, watching me as I stepped out the material.

“Great,” I stretched. My body felt great now that it was out of that ugly ass dress.

I walked over to the closet snatching a camisole and pair of Harry’s old basketball shorts out. I could hear his disappointed sigh as I got dressed, and I looked back at him, an amused smile resting on my lips.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged. “Nothing,” he grumbled.