Savior

When was the last time you posted an Imagine???

ABOUT A WEEK AGO!!!!!! Fuck wit me and then you tweakin' hoe (tweakin' hoe)

________________________________________________________________________

Your POV-

I screamed out as Harry roughly grabbed me. His hands gripped my the upper part of my arms roughly. My nails dug into his forearms, hoping that he would let me go. He threw me on the bed, and I scooted back towards the headboard, crying when Harry crawled after me. The look on his face was filled with pure hatred, and fear settled deep in my stomach.

“Why’d you try to run?” he whispered. His lips brushed against my ear, causing me to shiver. His hands began unbuttoning my blouse, ignoring my protests. “You don’t love me anymore?”

“Let me go,” I whimpered. I shoved against him, but he was too strong for me. His left hand captured both my wrists, pinning them above my head while his right hand slowly undid his belt.

“What the hell?”

Harry was yanked off of me by someone, and I curled over in a ball, tucking my head in-between my knees. I could hear yelling and the sounds of a fight before everything grew quiet again. Someone sat on the bed beside me, their hand gently stroking my cheek.

“(Y/N),” I recognized the voice of my older brother, and I looked up. “Are you OK?”

Tears filled my eyes as I launched myself at him. I clung to his neck, crying loudly. I was glad that someone had came to save me.

“Shh,” he rubbed my back. “It’ll be OK. Everything will be alright.”

As he focused on soothing me, I thanked God that my brother was there to protect me because he was my own personal savior.