Tell Somebody

Harry’s POV

“Fuck Harry,” (Y/N) moaned, as I began angling myself so I could brush her G-spot just right.  

I smirked at her moans. She was such a freak, and today I let her talk me into some weird ass position, where she was practically in a handstand. The things I do for her.

She climbed on top of me, and began grinding her hips into mine, her lips parting into a small ‘O’ as she began grinding faster. I reached up to touch her, but she pinned my hands back down.

“No touching,” she smirked. She leaned down, her breath hot against my ear. She began nibbling on the side of my neck, which she knows drives me wild. I could feel her tightening as she reached her climax.

I rolled over so that was on top of her, and immediately began pounding into her faster than before. Her cries of pleasure rang throughout the dim room, as she reached her climax.

Her legs began shaking, and I knew she was at her peak. With one final thrust I sent both of us over the edge. I collapsed on the bed next to her, as she struggled to catch her breath.

“Wow,” she panted, eyes wide with amazement. She rested her head against my chest, and began running her fingers down my abs.

“I know. It’s okay if you wanna tell somebody,” I smirked, running my fingers through her hair.

“Tell somebody what?” She asked, raising an eyebrow up at me.

“How good of a lover I am. It’s okay I don’t mind,” I replied, grinning at her. 

“You’re so damn cocky,” she growled, playfully smacking my chest.

“Ouch,” I pouted, pretending to be hurt. “I’m just saying.”