I Need Your Love

Harry’s POV

I bit my lip, admiring the ways (Y/N) looked right now. She was staring intently at herself in the mirror trying to decide whether she liked the dress or not. *GIF* She smoothed the thin fabric over he curves, turning to view her ass in the mirror giving me the perfect view. Momentarily, I was distracted by her beauty alone, and not to mention she had me sprung by the way that dress was fitting.

“What do you think?” She asked, snapping me out of my reverie. You curiously eyed me, waiting for me to respond. When she saw the way I was looking at her, she frowned. “What? You don’t like it?”

I shook my head, crossing small dressing area to where she was standing. “No the exact opposite. You are looking beautiful it in that dress,” I smirked, biting my lip.

She blushed, then suddenly there was that look in her eyes. She knew that look turned me on. I didn’t think or say anything. I just pulled her back into the dressing room. All I knew was that I need her right now. I needed her love.

I ripped the fabric off her, my lips already attaching themselves to her neck. I knew damn well I would be paying for that dress later, but I couldn’t care less. (Y/N) was worth every penny. A small moan escaped her mouth as my hand dipped into her panties. I pulled away. “Babe, you are going to have to be quiet.” I warned. “Can you handle that?”

She bit her lip, nodding. “Alright,” I smirked, tossing her panties aside. I pinned her against the wall, smiling to myself. Fucking in a dressing room, that was new. I shook my head, the things this girl was willing to do for me.