Take My Time

You had just stepped out the shower hair still dripping wet. You walked into your bedroom to find Harry smirking at you. “Damn, babe,” he whispered when he got a glimpse of you in your towel.

“What,” you questioned him raising your eyebrow at him. 

He strolled over to you placing his finger over your lip silencing you. He pinned you against the wall letting your towel drop to the floor exposing your naked body. He slowly began tracing his name with his tongue kissing and licking all over your warm skin sending chills through your body. Silent moans escaped your mouth as Harry’s tongue travelled lower. 

He lifted you leg up gently placing it on his shoulder, then looked up at you as if asking for permission to continue. You nod your head biting your lip and he continue to explore your inner thighs. You began to quiver pulling on Harry’s hair as he went deeper. 

Incoherent moans were all you could hear as you reached your climax, but Harry wasn’t finished. He quickly picked you up sliding inside of you not waiting for you to catch your breath. He pounded fast, then slow frequently changing his pace. 

Harry stumbled over to the bed not even pausing to pull out as you panted his name. He gently laid you on the soft sheets kissing your neck. He slowed his pace so that he could concentrate on your needs. You screamed his name as he took his time to hit your G-spot just right. Once you climaxed again he rolled over so that you were on top.

You began to grind your hips into his watching as he bit his lip enjoying your movements. You bounced up and down on his thingy-thing as Harry moaned your name. As you began to tire you could feel Harry coming to his climax. He quickly flipped you over so that he was on top again and with one final thrust he climaxed. 

You rested your head on his chest as the two of you panted in unison. “Wow,” was all you could say. You were so exhausted from you and Harry’s love fest that you knew you would be feeling it in the morning. You sighed contently as Harry traced the side of you face kissing you sweetly.