Today Was A Fairytale

GEMINI - The Twin (May 21 to June 20)

Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very good at confusing people. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Geminis will not take any crap from anyone. Geminis like to tell people what they should do and get offended easily. They are great at losing things and are forgetful. Geminis can be very sarcastic and childish at times and are very nosy. Trustworthy. Always happy. VERY Loud. Talkative. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 

Song on the side is Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift

________________________________________________________________________

“Harry,” you cried running into his open arms. “He left me. Cameron left me.” He wrapped you into a warm hug and let you sob on his shoulder. You and Harry had been best friends since you were in preschool. He was always there and he was the first person you ran to when you had a problem.

You stood there for a moment as he rubbed small comforting circles on your back, then he gently took your hand and lead you to a bench nearby and sat you down. 

“Let me tell you a story,” he smiled. You shot him a quick glance, but before you could retort he responded. “Don’t worry (Y/N) I have a point.”

You sat quietly as Harry told you a story. “Once upon a time, there was a beautiful Princess named (Y/N),” he started. You looked at him skeptically as if you already knew the end to this story. “Not you of course,” he smiled then continued the story. “(Y/N) was best friends with Prince Harry of directions land.” You rolled your eyes at his corniness still wiping your eyes from the tears that were still falling down your face. “They were always happy together, and one day Prince Harry of directions land began to grow feelings for Princess (Y/N), but (Y/N)’s heart was taken by an asshole named Cam.” You had noticed he had frowned slightly at the mention of the other guys name, but he quickly covered it up. 

“No relation of course,” he smiled continuing with the story. “Anyway Cam and (Y/N) were together until one day Cam left (y/n) shattering her heart into a million pieces.”

You examined Harry thinking back over all the times he’s been there for you as you sat there slowly beginning to piece the story together. For the first time you notice how much he truly cared for you and it warmed your heart. 

“Immediately Princess (Y/N) came running to Prince Harry of directions land crying about that asshole Cam,” Harry continued rolling his eyes not completely looking at you. “Prince Harry wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Princess (Y/N) was so broken that she was blind to how he really felt. Prince Harry held her wondering how he was going to tell her.”

“Tell her what,” you questioned. You had finally caught on to the story and stopped crying. You were the princess, Cam the asshole was Cameron, and Harry was the prince in this little story.

“Well,” Harry started nervously rubbing his palms together. “He told her that he could show her that he could treat her right and make her happy. He told her that he had loved her even when she hadn’t noticed him. That she was the only reason he smiled everyday. That,” but you cut him off.

“Is this true Harry,” you asked giving him your full attention. He slowly nodded his head. “But I don’t think I could ever learn to love again.” Tears began to slowly slip down your face again. 

“I’ve been waiting to tell you this for a long time,” he smiled lacing his fingers with yours. He tilted your chin up so you were looking him right in the eye. “Let your wall down (Y/N). I promise I won’t hurt you. You have to open you heart and let love take you away.”

He leaned in closer gently brushing his lips with yours. “I promise if you fall I’ll be there to catch you.”