Welcome To The Jungle

You walk into the bar coughing at the ridiculous amount of smoke in the air. Blinking to clear your eyes,  you walk over to the bartender with your friend close behind you. The two of you had left the club earlier than usual in hopes of finding a twenty-four hour diner to eat at, but the only place that looked open was this bar.

As we order a round of shots, I’m aware of a group of guys by the far end of the bar eyeing us. My friend stares intently at the table while I flip them off. One of them laughs causing me to roll my eyes.

“You seem spunky,” he calls out to me. “What’s your name?”

I look at him, and I want to snort when I see his long hair (No hate on Harry's long hair). Another guy sitting next to him plays with his leather jacket as he eyes my friend. I roll my eyes again before ordering my second round of shots.

The guy, who I’ve just dissed, is now walking towards me with his friend only a half step behind him. The bartender casually nods towards the two of them which already tells me that if shit goes down, he won’t be helping us out.

“I’m Harry,” the guy says introducing himself. “I’ve never seen you in here before.”

“I’m not from here,” I mutter knocking back my shot.

His eyes trail up and down my dark purple, skin tight dress. “That explains why you came in here; you seem like the kind of girl who doesn’t mix with these kind of people.”

“I don’t,” his eyes meet mine, and I smile. “Is this some kind of warning?”

“Well,” he smirks, “the jungle will ruin you.”

He moves to walk away, but I grab his arm to prevent him from leaving. “Is that all you came to say?”

“You’re a sexy girl; the kind that’s hard to please,” he mutters. “It’ll only get worse if I keep talking to you.”

I pull him in so that he’s standing directly in front of me. His arms snake around my waist and he has a dangerous smirk on his face.

“Careful,” he warns. “I don’t play nice.”

“Maybe I don’t want you to.”