"Can't Handle Rejection"

Harry’s POV

I watch (Y/N) from across the room. I know she sees me it’s only a matter of time before she comes over here to say something. An hour goes by and she still hasn’t made her way over to me. Alright she’s playing hard to get. 

I strode over to her leaning my arm up against the wall next to her. “Hey baby,” I grinned licking my lips. 

“Yeah right,” she laughed holding her sides because she was laughing so hard. I ran my fingers on the back of my neck standing embarrassed by her. She dissed me. I couldn’t believe she dissed me. The longer I stood there the more my embarrassment was replaced with rage.

“What’s your problem,” I snapped eyeing her coldly. Her laughter ceased. She began pursing her lips her eyes searching mine.

“Aww can’t handle rejection,” she mocked fake pouting at me. I rolled my eyes at her shrugging off her diss.

“I know your type,” she continues her locking with mine. “You’re rich and famous. You want what you can’t have. You don’t want anything serious. But you want me to give you a chance because you’re different.” Her cold gaze never leaves mine. She crosses her arms across her chest waiting for me to say something. When I don’t she turns to leave.

“Just like I thought,” she muttered then she was gone.

“You’re wrong,” I muttered, but she was already gone. I shoved my hands into my pockets lower my head in shame. Why did I let her leave? I wander back over to the bar ordering another drink. I wish things were different. Maybe if I wasn’t famous I would find the love I’ve been looking for. But for now this drink is my only love.