This Womans Work

SURPRISE SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, these are the people that showed me the most love and that blew up my notifications :) So all of the people that are in here, thank you:

ggishere3, calvionxterrick, Harrys_BabyGirl_0, KadijaDyfan, Harrysgems,

TayloreMaxwell, Arlin97, Spongeboblover444, MilicaaStyles, sdsirr, 2Joe2JJ,

icantsleep1, arelyagg, Harry_mardiny_Marry, hannah-henderson, immacgirl1,

sash_lee, DoctorBoo0907, etevysz, tickly_pickles, Princess_1D_, brookdixon,

888alexia888, vickydreamer, SelenaGomezLuver, cheekysmurf, Mocaxcraic

If you want to get into my next shoutouts, just comment and vote :)

_________________________________________________________________

I pray God that I can cope. It’s hard on me, but my part is over. It’s all about her right now. I should be crying right now, but I just can’t let it show. I should be hoping, but I can’t stop thinking. I should’ve let her know how I felt when I had her. There were things that the both of us should’ve done, but now it was over.

I close my eyes hoping that the pain will go away. Except it doesn’t. Thinking about (Y/N) only makes it worse.

I want the moments we had back. I want her kisses, her hugs, and her good morning texts. But that time is over. I ruined everything I ever had with her. She’s with another guy now, and she’s happy.

Louis makes a corny joke to which I fake a laugh. I can see Liam look at me questioningly, so to reassure him I gently nudge him with my shoulder. He high fives me before returning to his conversation with Zayn.

As I slowly sink into my thoughts, I pull my phone out of my pocket. The temptation to call (Y/N) is making my fingers itch, but I know that she’s content where she is. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ruined another one of her relationships.

There were just things that (Y/N) wanted that I couldn’t give her, and things she wanted to hear that I couldn’t tell her.

He wanted to make his feelings for her go away, but he would always love her......