Dance With Me

Harry’s POV

The song 2012 played softly in the back as (Y/N) and moved in sync with each other. She spun around to face me, dancing incredibly close to me. Her body pressed against mine, and I grabbed her waist holding her close to me.

My eyes wandered down to her lips entranced by their plumpness. Abandoning the choreography, I turned her around so that her back was pressed up on the wall. She eyed me cautiously, and I licked my lips, enjoying the way her eyes followed the movement of my tongue.

“Harry,” she whispered my name, causing me to smirk. She made it sound so… sexy.

Without thinking, I pressed my lips against hers. My tongue traced her bottom lip, and her mouth parted, allowing my tongue to enter. Our mouths moved together, sending sparks up and down my body. I moved closer to her, closing the space between us. He teeth gently pulled my bottom lip, turning me on even more.

“Harry,” she pulled away. I looked at her smirking when I saw how disheveled she looked. “What are we doing?”

“We were hooking up,” I whispered huskily. Her eyes fluttered closed at the sound of my voice, and I leaned forward, letting my my lips brush against her earlobe. *GIF* “We don’t have to stop.”