The Things I Do For You

Harry’s POV

I lay in bed with (Y/N) lazily playing with her hair. *GIF* She rolled over to smile up at me, and I grinned back at her. We had been friends since high school, and the more time we spent together the more I feel for her. I shifted uneasily glancing down at myself.

“Aw damn,” I mumbled. She glanced down at my legs before laughing. “Don’t laugh. It isn't funny.”

“What got you so excited?” she teased.

“You,” I joked. “You wanna help me out.”

She rolled her eyes, but before I could ask again, she disappeared underneath the covers. I groaned as her mouth wrapped around me, and I leaned back when her head bobbed up and down. She moved faster, and I cried out in pleasure. I threw the covers off of us so that I could clearly see her. Her eyes were locked with mine, and I picked her up before throwing her on the bed beside me. I spread her legs before sliding myself inside her. I thrusted quickly watching her cry out in pleasure.

H-H-Harry!” she screamed out louder, and I moved faster enjoying her yells. I thrusted a final time before she came. Grabbing onto her hips, I came too tossing my head back.

“Keep it down!” Niall yelled from outside the door. “I don’t want to hear you and your girlfriend!”

“Me and my girlfriend don’t care!” I yelled back before kissing (Y/N)’s cheek. “Thanks for helping me out,” I whispered.

I moved to get up, but she grabbed me. “Am I your girlfriend now?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “You’re my girlfriend now.”

“So because I fucked you, I’m your girlfriend,” she asked.

“Nope, you’re my girlfriend because I love you,” I whispered.