Not Falling For It

SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One (November 22 to December 21)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offense forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying

_______________________________________________________________________

“So whose are they,” you yell holding a thong in Harry’s face. “Cause I know damn well they aren’t mine.”

Harry was sitting at the table in front of you rubbing his temples. You had a suspicion he was cheating on you, but now you have proof.

“I know these are Nicole’s. I’m sick of this Harry,” you screamed throwing the thong in his face. “You said that she was from your past. That you had changed and you’re not a player anymore.”

“I meant what I said,” Harry started looking up from his gaze on the table in front of him.

“Don’t lie to me. I just want the truth,” you say staring at Harry for a minute waiting for his response. When you realize that he isn’t going to answer you turn to walk away, but before you could make it to the door Harry stops you.

“(Y/N) wait,” he called not looking at you. “I’m sorry it was one time.” Harry paused like he was about to say something else, but he stopped himself before it could come out.

“Can’t you just be straight with me,” you cried sharply turning away from him.

“She’s pregnant,” he whispered hoping you hadn’t heard, but you ea and it was still ringing in your head.

You couldn’t believe how naive you had acted. Love had blinded you from seeing the truth. You laughed at your own stupidity. “How could I be so stupid. I knew you were a player. I was dumb to think I could change you and be the one to have your kids, Harry,” you admitted. 

“I’m sorry. Nicole just happened,” Harry replied faltering when he saw the look on your face. You wanted to cry, but the anger at him mentioning her name got the best of you. 

You grabbed your keys and walked into the hallway that leads to the garage. Harry quickly chased after you thinking you were leaving. “Wait (Y/N),” Harry called after you, but you just ignored him.

You threw open the door revealing the garage full of Harry’s expensive cars. You walked the familiar path to Harry’s favorite car, his black Range Rover. You were just so angry you couldn’t control yourself. You took your keys and scratched the smooth and shiny surface of his freshly washed Range Rover creating several ugly lines that ruined the car. You could hear Harry in the background telling you to stop, but you just ignored him. He had to feel your pain. You then proceeded to slash three of his tires knowing that insurance company would be reluctant to pay for the damage. 

Feeling unsatisfied, you snatch the baseball bat off of a shelf and prepared to smash the windows, but Harry quickly stopped you by grabbing the bat. You snatched the bat from him and continued to smash the windows. Harry grabbed the bat again and pinned you up against the glass.

“Don’t touch me,” you yelled fighting to get out of Harry’s grasp. “Let go of me.”

“Just listen to me. Let me explain,” Harry replied calmly looking you in the eye. You stopped squirming and met Harry’s stare. “With Nicole it wasn’t the same. I love you (Y/N). I made a mistake. Please take me back,” Harry pleaded with you.

You look at him considering taking him back, but you remembered that this was exactly what Harry had said to you the last time you accused him of cheating. You had taken him back then, but today you weren’t about to make that mistake. Harry tried to pull you into a hug, but you refused. You pushed past him and choose one of Harry’s random cars. 

“Once a player always a player, Harry,” You called opening the door to the Porsche. “Have fun with your bitch.” You get into Harry’s car, drive off, and you never looked back again.