Dope Peddler

Your POV

I nonchalantly stood against the wall, trying not to draw attention to myself. I glanced at my watch, pursing my lips when I discovered how late he was. I rolled my eyes and shoved my hands in my coat pockets. He was going to pay for keeping me waiting.

Five minutes later, Mr. Dope Peddler himself showed up. “(Y/N), (Y/N),” he said, smiling cooly and holding out his arms for a hug. “Long time no see.” 

“Cut the crap, Harry,” I snapped, ignoring his outstretched arms. “You know why I’m here.”

“Damn, princess,” He smirked, lowering his arms and propping one leg against the wall behind him. “You don’t like to waste any time.”

I placed my hands on my hips frowning at him. “So are we going to do this are not,” I hissed, growing impatient from his games.

“Fine,” he replied, shoving his hands in his pockets. “200.”

“200, but it was only 150 last time,” I shot back, eyeing him skeptically.

“That was last time. Prices have gone up,” He shrugged, preparing to leave. “I mean if you don’t want it, I’ll go spread joy somewhere else.”

“But I don’t have the rest of the money,” I frowned. He paused for a moment, then turned back to face me.

“There are other ways you can pay me,” he smirked, lust filling his eyes. *GIF*

“What exactly do you have in mind?” I asked, raising an eyebrow up at him. I’m not gonna lie a night with the dope peddler has crossed my mind.

“This,” He grinned.

He crashed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, as his lips danced with mine. I stumbled backward, meeting the brick wall behind me. Harry wasted no time. He lifted up one of my legs and slammed himself inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he began thrusting in and out. 

“Fuck,” I moaned, as his tempo increased.

My legs began to shake, as I reached my climax. I squeezed my eyes shut concentrating on the way Harry was hitting it just right. As his tongue dance across my skin, I could feel myself at my orgasm. 

“Oh,” I screamed, as I reached my climax.

My screams were enough to send Harry over the edge, a few strokes later. When we were finished, it took all my strength not to pull him back down and fuck him again. I brushed my skirt down regaining my composure, attempting to hide my enjoyment.

“You drive a hard bargain,” Harry smirked, as I struggled to hide my blush. He fumbled with something in his pocket, before speaking again. “Here.”

He tossed the fresh bag of dope at me, then turned to walk off. “Pleasure doing buisness with you, (Y/N),” He called, then he was gone.

When he was safely out of my sight, I collapsed against the wall, still struggling to catch my breath. In my head, I was replaying the best night of my life. My night with the Dope Peddler.