Honeymoon Paradise

Your POV

I dug my toes in the sand, enjoying the way the warm breeze blew through my hair. “There you are,” I heard Harry say, coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. “I’ve been looking for my lovely wife everywhere.”

I smirked, still not entirely used to my new title. “I like the sound of that,” I grinned. He began placing a small trail of kisses down the side of my neck. “Harry,” I moaned, enjoying the way his tongue traced the curve of my neck. “What if someone sees?”

He turned me around, crashing his lips to mine. “Then let them,” He smirked, tugging at my shorts.

“You have to catch me first,” I teased, slipping out of his grasp. I took off running, but it wasn’t long before Harry had tackled me to the ground.

“No fair,” I frowned, struggling to catch my breath.

He smirked, lower himself between my legs. He began planting soft kisses on my inner thighs. My toes curled as he made his way higher, stopping when he reached the edge of my shorts. He quickly ripped them off, tossing them aside.

He positioned himself between my legs, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carefully began stroking, skillfully positioning himself so that he hit my favorite spot just right. I dug my nails into his back as his pace increase.

“Harry,” I moaned, crying out in pleasure. I threw my head back, curling my toes as he dove deeper. I could feel my body beginning to shake as I reached my climax. With one final stroke, he sent us both over the edge.

“That was amazing,” I panted, running my fingers down his back.

He picked me up throwing me onto his shoulder. “But it’s not over yet,” He replied. “Round two in the house.” *GIF*