Man Down

Instagram- Kayy.dixon

Vine- Karla Dixon

Kik- xoxo__karla (two underscores)

I don't get on twitter that much so it's no need for me to put that information up.

Some yall be acting like yall Legally Blind and yall can't follow a bitch >_<

(Funny video on the side)

______________________________________________________________________

Your POV

What have I done? As soon as the trigger was pulled, I immediately regretted it. I pulled my hood over my head, rushing to the nearest exit out of Central Station. I quickly ran down the street. After making sure no one saw me, I boarded the nearest train.

I took a deep breath then knocked on the door. When I saw his face, all I could do was cry. As soon as he noticed I was crying, Harry pulled me into his arms. He kissed my forehead, making small soothing circles on my back. “What’s wrong?” He asked, his voice full of concern.

“I-I,” I sniffed, but that was all I could get out.

Harry took my hand leading me over to the couch. He sat me down next to him, taking my hands in his. “What happened? What did you do?” His eyes searched mine for answers. “You did it didn’t you. You shot him.”

Tears began to fall harder, and I nodded. “I wasn’t thinking—” I began, but a sigh from Harry cut me off.

“How many people saw you?” He asked, and I could see the wheels turning in his head. He was thinking of a plan.

I looked away. “I don’t know. A crowd.”

He stood up, running his hands over the back of his head. “Shit,” He muttered. I watched him pace the room, thinking of a plan. “We have to get out of here. I have a little cash stored up. We’ll leave tonight and get on a bus to D.C.”

I wiped my tears. “Why are you doing this?”

He sat back down on the couch. “Because I love you and I know you didn’t mean it.”

I offered him a small smile, before wrapping him in my arms. “I love you Hary. I want you to know that.” I pulled away, stood up, and headed for the door.

I looked back at Harry, and he had a confused expression on his face. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll meet you at the bus station,” I replied, then slipped out the door. But there was something I had to do first.

______

I sat silently handcuffed to a chair. The officer returned escorting me to the phone. “Alright, you have five minutes.”

I slowly dialed the familiar numbers and smiled when I heard his voice. “Hello,” Harry said, and I could hear the agitation in his voice.

“Hi Harry.”

At the sound of my voice, his whole demeanor changed. “Where are you? I’ve been waiting at the bus station for hours.” He paused, thinking it over. “You at the police station aren’t you.”

I nodded as if he could see me. “I’m sorry.”

He sighed, “Why did you do it?”

“I just couldn’t live with myself.”