The Noise

TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 to May 20)

Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

_______________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV-

"Hey, Zayn! Wake up!" Liam whispered, shaking Zayn's shoulder violently.

   "What is it? I'm trying to sleep." Zayn groaned, rubbing his eyes, coming to notice that all of the other boys were already awake. Some looked excited...and some looked just as confused as he.

   "We keep hearing sounds coming from upstairs! we're all going to go see what it is." Louis answered Zayn's question before Liam could open his mouth. He was obviously rather eager to find out.

    "Fine. I'll go but...If we get caught, it wasn't my fault."

When the group of boys arrived at the scene, the girls had already beaten them to it. Perrie and Jade had their ears against a door.. That door was...well...the door to Harry's bedroom.

"Harry! It's so big!" The voice of (Y/N) whispered from inside the room.

"Yeah..." They heard Harry reply.

"Hey, guys...I don't think this is-" Niall was interrupted by Zayn putting a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up." Zayn whispered, trying not to make too much noise.

"Ow ow ow ow!" (Y/N) shrieked.

"Don't worry...I'll just..." Harry mumbled. Everybody heard the mattress creak a bit before...

"Aah!" (Y/N) squeaked in response.

"Be quiet, (Y/N) or we'll wake everyone..." If Niall was permitted to speak, he would have said something along the lines of, too late for that...

By this time even Jesy and Leigh-anne had joined outside the door, curious about the commotion.

"I'm sorry...It just really hurts..." (Y/N) whimpered.

A few moments crawled by in complete silence...and then...

"Agh!" Harry yelled, causing a few people to jump.

"It bit me too!" Harry grumbled.

Bit him?

"It's going under the door!" (Y/N) said, seemingly relieved.

 The spider soon crawled out the other side of the door. It was very large and hairy, with small beady eyes. It stayed in the same place for a moment...And then...

"EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!" Perrie screeched at the top of her lungs. The spider had jumped forward at what seemed like lightning speed. Immediately, everyone shushed her, begging her to keep quiet and hoping that Harry and (Y/N) hadn't heard them. Unfortunately, they weren't so lucky...

"What was that?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know..." (Y/N) replied, opening the door to reveal everybody. Both (Y/N) and Harry were fully clothed. Harry held a rolled up newspaper in his hand.

"What are you all doing here? Did we wake you?" (Y/N) asked, blushing slightly out of embarrassment. Everybody shook their heads rapidly, thinking of another excuse to why they were all gathered in front of their bedroom door. Not taking note to the strange group, (Y/N) simply nodded and started looking about in all directions.

"Now where could that little bastard have run off to? Did anyone see it? It's a black widow... pretty big actually."

______________________

In the end, the spider did in fact get away. However, it did bite (Y/N) and Harry in their attempts to catch and/or kill it. They were both treated quickly, only suffering from minor sickness that lasted about a week. However, nobody that was outside the door speaked about the whole spider thing. They were too embarrassed to tell (Y/N) and Harry what was really going through their minds.

The End