Made Love Lately?

So believe it or not but this is the 200th imagine and hopefully you all know what this means........THIS IS MY VERY LAST IMAGINE FOR THIS IMAGINE BOOK! Ahhh I just feel so accomplished :) I want to be the first person to have over 5 completed Imagine books and hopefully that person will be me :)  

This is an intro about how my Imagine Book 3 will look :) Well IS looking since I started it already :P But go read my Harry Styles Dirty Imagines (Book 3) please. Comments & Votes would be very helpful :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I watched as (Y/N) slipped inside my house, already stripping out of her thin dress. She kicks the material to the side before walking through my living room and into my kitchen. Silently, I follow her, watching as she helps herself to one of my beers. She bends over to pick something up, and I take the opportunity to come behind her.

"Harry," she calls my name out slowly, the sound nearly driving me insane. Her back presses against my chest, and I take the opportunity to slip a hand inside her panties. "Shit, baby; you know I love the way you touch me."

(Y/N)'s eyes flutter closed as I slide a finger inside of her. My lips leave a gentle trail of kisses along her neck, causing her to sigh in pleasure. Sick of having us stand up, I pick her up, and gently lay her on the counter. My lips turn upwards in a sly smirk as I tug her panties down. I pluck the beer bottle out of her hand, pouring the liquid over her stomach. She eyes me lustfully, watching as my tongue laps up the liquid.

I dip my tongue lower, causing her to squirm. Grinning, I work my way back up her body, making sure that I lick up every drop of beer on her skin. When my lips are by her ear, I gently tug on the earlobe, enjoying the way she squirms.

"(Y/N)," I whisper her name seductively. "Have you made love lately?"

Her fingers grip the edge of the countertop. "Not since the last time I was here."

"Good," I murmured, swelling with pride at the thought that she hadn't been with another man since she was last with me. "We got all night to get it right.

Goodbye Imagine Book 2, Hello Imagine Book 3 :) GO READ IT!