Don't Forget About Us

Your POV

I sniffled heavily, wiping my nose with the edge of my sleeve. I was broken. I hadn’t talked to Harry in weeks. We had a huge fight, and then we were over, simple as that. But that didn’t make it hurt any less.

I stumbled into Starbucks, hoping one of my favorite coffees would cheer me up. As I waited in line, I noticed those unmistakable curls dip into the store, but when he spotted me he quickly ducked out.

Immediately, I chased after him. I didn’t know why I was running or what I would say if I caught him,  but all I knew was I needed to talk to him.

“Harry wait,” I called, running after him. Not even caring that my lungs were starting to burn.

After chasing him for about two blocks, he finally stopped. That’s when I noticed he was with someone else. “What do you want (Y/N)?” He snapped throwing his arms up in the air in aggravation. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

“Who is this?” I asked. I searched Harry’s eyes for answers, but he just looked away. 

“I’ll catch up with you later,” he muttered to the girl. She eyed him skeptically, but she soon turned and walked away.

“How could you do this? Replacing me with that hoe,” I screamed, breaking down completely.

Harry sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair. “I just don’t know what you want me to say here.”

“Don’t lie to yourself Harry and try and act like everything is fine. You know she doesn’t compare, Harry,” I cried, struggling to wipe my tears. “I know you can’t forget about us.”

Harry buried his face in his palms, then suddenly began angrily pacing in front of me. *GIF* I reached out to touch him, but he snapped away viciously. “Why do you do this to me?” he asked angrily running his fingers through his hair. He was trying to hide his tears, but it was too late.

“Why did you have to come back?” 

I didn’t say anything. I just stood there watching Harry fall apart in front of me. “I’m sorry,” I sobbed and I was. I had brought enough pain for the both of us.

I silently turned to leave. I was about to turn the corner, when Harry spoke again.

“I still love you.”

“What?” I asked, turning back to face him.

“I miss you (Y/N),” He said, softly cupping my face in the palms of his hands. “I miss the way you laugh at all my jokes, waking up next to you each morning, our late night talks. But most of all I miss just holding you in my arms.”

He carefully wiped the tears off my face, then closed the space between us bringing his lips to mine. Sparks ran through my body like nothing had changed. I still loved him. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me.

“(Y/N) I could never forget about us,” he whispered. “No matter how hard I tried.