Adorn

You come home to a pathway of rose petals and candles. You follow the trail leading to the bedroom. You open the door to find Harry waiting for you. He walks over towards you and wraps his arms around your waist. You were about to say something, but Harry cut you off.

“Shhh,” he whispered. “Don’t say anything. Just let my love adorn you.”

He takes your hand and leads you over to the bed. He slowly unbuttons your shirt licking his lips. He begins kissing your collarbone. You begin to moan in pleasure. He works his way down lower and begins kissing and sucking all over you breasts. He looks up at you as if asking for permission to go down lower. 

You nod you head and he slowly pulls down your skirt and panties. He smiles at how excited you are. He inserts one finger and begins licking between your thighs. You scream out in pleasure.

“Faster Harry,” you yell as you come closer to your climax. He quickly stops and you frown at the abrupt stop, but before you could protest he quickly inserts his thingy-thing inside you and begins stroking faster. You scream out his name in ecstasy. 

“I’ve been waiting all day for you,” he grunts speeding up his pace. 

“Harry I’m,” but before you could finish you both reached your climax. You both collapsed panting the smell of sweat and love making filling the room.

"Don’t tell me you’re tired already," He grinned. "We still have round 2."