After Work

You saunter in the kitchen slowly unbuttoning the top buttons on your blouse. Work today was hectic, and you were definitely in the mood for some personal time with your boyfriend. Slipping off your heels, you walk to the fridge sighing when you remember that there’s no more food.

“Hey babe,” Harry’s deep voice causes a shiver to travel down your spine, and it takes all your self control to not jump him. “How was work?”

His arms wrap around your waist pulling you into his chest. You continue to look through the fridge as you try to ignore the way his hands were massaging your waist. You begin to reach out for something when hips grind into yours causing a moan to come out of you.

“Damn,” you moan leaning against the fridge, “you’re excited.”

“I haven’t seen you all day, (Y/N),” Harry whispers planting a trail of kisses down your neck. “I can’t help it.”

Unable to take it anymore, you turn around so that you’re facing him. His eyes stare into yours swimming with emotions you can’t decipher. It only takes seconds before his lips are on yours. You gasp as you feel his hands in your hair, and you begin to pull him in closer. *GIF*

“God, I missed you,” you sigh tugging off his shirt.

His hands travel up your blouse, and within seconds the flimsy material has been flung across the room. Harry gently lifts you up carrying you to the bedroom. Your fingers are furiously working to undo his belt as he lays you on the bed. Finally succeeding in removing his belt, you slide his pants down not hesitating to remove the boxers. 

“It’s been too long,” he whispers pulling you closer.

“I know baby.”

His body hovers over yours for a moment as he takes a moment to admire his view. “I’m about to make this last all night.”