I Haven't Seen You In Forever

I'm gonna be starting my new book soon :D since i'm almost done with this imagine book. And don't worry, I'm thinking about doing an imagine book 3  :)  Shout-outs: 

Asvp_Kayla, Sarcasam, Genn_xo, Peddieandcakeforever, Haleyy_20

Julie_Daugaard_J, Hannahstyles2379, Downtownprincess, Isabellaajxo

Hazzasbabeyy, Dfly101, JayeWilliams5, DeKarolina, SakshiGhosh

Kyleerockz, Mint_Miranda, HazzaLover211994

and last but not least, Beautifulwillows <3 <3 <3

I told you guys that I would be doing surprise shout-outs >_< I'll be doing some more, but I won't tell you when :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Your POV-

“Oh my God, Harry. Is that you,” I called to the boy in front of me at Target. How could I forget that hair? I used to always play in his hair.

“Wow, (Y/N),” he replied looking me up and down. “I haven’t seen you in forever. You look great.”

I couldn’t help, but blush at Harry. Seeing him brought all the memories from when we were younger back. “How are you,” I asked him still trying to get over the shock of seeing him so suddenly.

“It’s good,” he began grinning at me. His smile sent sparks running through my body. “You know being on tour and all away from my family is hard.”

“Oh how’s your mom doing?”

“She’s great. My sister misses you alot though. For awhile, they would ask me ‘when is (Y/N) coming back’ or ‘Harry what did you do to chase (Y/N) away’,” he replied scuffing his feet against the floor. There was an awkward pause us both remembering why we ever stopped talking.

He was the first to speak again. “So how are you,” he asked clearing up the tension.

“I’m good,” I replied looking down at the bags in my hands fidgeting with them. 

“That’s all? Come on (Y/N) I know something has to be going on with you,” he teased as we exited the target.

“Well I just moved in with my boyfriend,” I replied softly hoping he didn’t hear me, but the look of hurt on his face told me otherwise. 

“Oh,” he replied awkwardly playing with his keys. “Congratulations I guess.”

“Thanks,” I replied. I was about to head to my car, but Harry stopped me.

“Remember that day in the park back when we were 10,” He began. He was grinning widely as if he had just won the lottery. “The day I gave you your first kiss.”

“Of course I remember,” I replied playfully slapping Harry on the arm. “I couldn’t stop thinking about it for weeks afterwards. I thought we were going to get married.”

“I was that good wasn’t I,” he teased nudging me. 

“You wish. It was only like a peck,” I corrected rolling my eyes at him. “It was back before you got famous. Before girls around the world began screaming your name. Back when you were just that goofy Harry telling me to put my lips in the right place so you could kiss me.”

You laughed together reminiscing the old days. “I remember that,” he laughed walking me to my car. “You were so nervous and when I asked you to be my girlfriend, you nearly passed out.”

“Did not,” I whined rolling my eyes at him.

“You definitely did,” he chuckled stopping at your black Lexus. “We used to argue all the time over the stupidest stuff.”

“Yeah. I remember one time we fought over who would hang up first on the phone, but you got mad and hung up on me and wouldn’t talk to me for 2 days,” I added smiling at the fond memories. A peaceful silence fell over the two of us as we reminisced.

“I really loved you,” he said breaking the silence. 

“I loved you too Harry,” I replied returning his gaze. “But things have changed.”

“Yeah I know,” he responded sadly. “But you will always be in my heart. I mean sometimes I just find myself thinking about our many summers together.”

“Me too, Harry,” I replied nodding my head. “Well it was nice seeing you, Harry.”

He watched as you unlocked your car and prepared to leave. “Wait,” he said stopping me. “We should catch up sometime.”

“Yeah. We should,” I replied quickly jotting my number down for him. “For old times sake.”

“Yeah. For old times sake,” he agreed. I waved bye to him, driving off watching as he disappeared in my rearview mirror.