With You

The 100th Imagine is coming up shortly and it's already written. Btw this is my very first time doing 20 imagines in one day. WOW! I'm awesome :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Dear (Y/N),

It’s been awhile, hasn’t it? Three months, two weeks, and four days since the last time I saw you. I feel like when I left you back at home I left my heart with you. It’s crazy to know that without you I’m not the same.

When I’m with you, it feels like the whole world has stopped. I’m glad that you’re mine. I’m glad that everyday I wake up you’re the woman who has my heart. Each second I have with you I will never take for granted. You’re my everything. You’re the only thing that I need in this world. No amount of money, cars, women, or calls from big time producers could replace the things you do for me.

Man, I miss you so much. When I get home, the first thing I’m gonna do is visit you. I’ll take you to that ice cream shop you like, and I’ll buy you whatever you want. We could even walk to the arcade, so you can try to play the claw game (even though you never win). Then, we’d go home and watch hours of movies together.

And you want to know the crazy part?

While we’re doing all these things, I’ll probably fall in love with you all over again. I’ll fall in love with the way you eat your ice cream half melted. I’ll fall in love with the way you pout in frustration whenever you lose an arcade game. But most of all… I’ll fall in love with the way you hold my hand and bury your face in my chest whenever the scary part of the movie comes on.

(Y/N), I love you to the point where it’s ridiculous. I’d give anything to see you happy and to protect you. With every moment I have with you I just fall more and more in love. And I know that I’m not the only one who can feel like this. There are probably thousands of people who are head over heels in love with someone. And they probably feel the exact same way I feel when I’m with you.

-Harry