4 Years Old

Personal Imagine for Brooklyngriffin :) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I made this chapter for my first book also but people were saying that they couldn't see it, so I posted it again :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV-

I scanned the field in front of me looking for Brooklyn, when she jumped on my back knocking me over. She jumped up and began to run away from me laughing, but I pulled her down and began tickling her.

“Stop it Harry,” Brooklyn giggled pulling away from my tickles. She rolled over so she was out of my grasp and began panting on the grass. I layed down on my back next to her watching the clouds drift by in the breeze. She slipped her hand in mines and joined me in watching the clouds.

I listened to her as she pointed out the various shapes in the clouds. I looked at the girl next to me and couldn’t believe she was here. I know I’m acting like a four year old running through life without a care, but I don’t care. Before I met Brooklyn my life felt empty. I had everything fame, fortune, and all the girls in the world, but something was missing. It’s funny how I worked all my life to achieve what I’ve achieved and yet when I got there I still wasn’t happy. 

Brooklyn is that missing link. I may not have known her for a long time, but she completes me. Her tugging my braids brought me back from my daydream. 

“Harry, look,” she smiled pointing at the cloud that looked like a heart. I smiled at the beautiful girl next to me. I don’t care if I’m rushing this, but Brooklyn makes me feel alive again. Without her I would be incomplete.