Ready

Harry’s POV

I hungrily kissed (Y/N), fumbling with her shirt. “We should take this upstairs,” I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her after me, but she stopped.

“We don’t need a bed,” She smirked, pushing everything off the desk. She climbed on top of it, positioning herself real sexylike. “My body is ready,” She cooed, luring me in.

I shook my head, licking my lips. “You bad girl,” I grinned, pulling her closer to me. I slid off her shorts, as she slid  her legs around my waist.

“You ready for this?” I smirked, raising an eyebrow up at her. She pulled me closer crashing her lips to mine. “I’ll take as a yes.” *GIF*

I carefully slid inside of her, nodding with approval when he mouth formed that small ‘o’. Her moans grew louder as my tempo increased. She gripped the edge of the table, throwing her head back in pleasure.

“Faster. Harder,” She screamed, her voice alone sending chills down my back. I obliged her wishes. She clawed at my back, urging me to go deeper. She began shaking, and I knew she was nearing her peak. I slammed into her one more time, and sent her over the edge.

“Harry,” She moaned, her heart beating against my chest. Hearing my name sent me to my peak, and I came shortly after.

“That was amazing,” She smirked, as I gently traced my tongue on the side of her neck. “But next time. How about the hood of my car?”