Love You Better

Harry’s POV

“Baby, I’m sorry,” I pleaded, reaching out and grabbing her hand, but she snatched her hand away.

 "Don’t touch me,” She growled, backing away from me. I followed her, but she just pushed me away from her. “Get away from me. You make me sick.”

“Bitch I said I was sorry,” I snapped. As soon as the words were out I regretted them, but it was too late. 

She was just as shocked as I was. She stood there for a moment with her mouth wide open *GIF*, and I swear I could see her heart snap in half, and I knew I had made a huge mess. 

“Fuck you,” She screamed, pushing past me. “I’m done Harry.”

She began throwing her clothes into a bag. “I just can’t anymore,” She said, and tears began streaming down her face.

She headed down the stairs preparing to leave, but I stopped her. I just couldn’t let her walk out of my life like that, let alone be with some other boy. I had to dig deep in order to fix this shit.

“Move Harry,” she sniffled, wiping her tears with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

“No,” I replied, firmly planting my feet between her and the door.

“Please,” she sighed defeated.

“I love you (Y/N),” I admitted. I stared into her eyes making sure she knew I meant it too. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I don’t want you to leave. Please, (Y/N) don’t leave.”

She placed and hand on her hip, eyeing me. “Please don’t play me Harry,” she said, attempting to push me out the way, but I wouldn’t move.

“I’m serious (Y/N). I love you,” I continued. “I want you to be the mother of my children. No more games. I promise. I’m gonna love you better. I’ll buy you all the flowers and chocolates you want if that’s what it takes. Just give me another chance.”

She let me take her bag from her hand, then she collapsed into my arm sobbing. “I’m sorry,” She whispered, and I held her tighter.

“I just couldn’t let us self-destruct,” I replied. “I promise (Y/N) I’m gonna love you better.”