One Love

Your POV

I sat up quickly in the bed, eyeing the mess around me. Clothes were thrown everywhere. I glanced down frowning, when I saw Harry laying next to me. I promised myself I wouldn’t let this happen again. 

He traced the curve of my back, as his lips danced across my skin. I let out a soft moan urging him on, until I couldn’t take it anymore. I climbed into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him softly.

“I love you, (Y/N),” he whispered, shocking me. I pulled away abruptly eyeing him suspiciously.

“What did you just say?” I asked, unable to process what he had said.

He laughed and rolled his eyes at me. “I know you heard me. I love you, (Y/N) and I’m not afraid to tell it to the world,” he replied, pulling you closer. “I don’t know what it is about you, but I really think you’re the one for me and I don’t want anyone else because no one else love me like you do.”

I rested my head listening to his heart beating, and I knew it was beating in sync with mine. “I love you, too,” I smiled, but something was bothering me. “But I thought you said you would never find the one, that’s why I was never the only one?” You asked frowning at him.

He lifted my chin, so I was staring into his eyes. “I. Love. You. I’m tired of runnin’ ‘round with those other girls because none of them compare to you. That’s why I cut all them other girls off,” He explained, making sure I understood everything he was saying, and that I believed him. And I did. “You are my only one. No more booty calls I swear. I’m yours forevermore and you will always have my heart. You’re my one love.” 

“Take my hand and let me be your man,” he said holding out his hand to me. “Let me show you that I’m here and I always will be by your side, and I’ll never let go. Because you’re my one love, (Y/N) and you are all I need.”

I laced my fingers with his smiling at the way my hand fit perfectly in his. I slowly brought my lips up to his kissing him. “You said you would say by me forever,” you said, pulling away from him smiling. “Does that mean for all of time?” I asked tracing his bare chest.

“Of course it does,” he smiled, leaning down kissing me again. “Forever and ever.”