Official Girl

Harry’s POV

“You know what today is right?” (Y/N) was asking me. She sat draped across my lap, running her fingers through my hair. *GIF* 

“Of course! How could I forget you set a reminder in my phone to go off every hour,” I smirked, rolling my eyes at her.

“I just didn’t want you to forget our one year anniversary,” she replied, shifting in my lap. “So are we doing anything special?”

To be honest I hadn’t really thought about it. I know (Y/N) was expecting something though. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to come up with an idea, then it hit me. “I am actually,” I replied, fumbling for my phone.

I began searching my photos for the best photo of (Y/N) and I. “What is that for?” She asked, looking over my shoulder trying to see what I was up to.

“You’ll see,” I replied. When I finally found my favorite, I quickly pulled up Instagram and posted the picture. “There done,” I announced, proudly setting down my phone.

“What?” (Y/N) asked, looking at me in confusion.

“It’s official,” I smiled, wrapping my arm around her.

“What’s official?”

“I posted a picture of me and my girlfriend. The fans know about us. You are officially my girl,” I replied.

She looked at me eyes wide like she was unsure of whether to be happy or upset. “You really mean it? You claimed me?” She asked, face lighting up with joy. 

I didn’t even get a chance to respond before (Y/N) was all over me. “Oh my God, Harry,” She gasped bouncing up and down. “This is the best gift ever. I’m officially your girl.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing her lips to mine. “I love you,” she whispered, kissing me softly.

“I love you too.”