All That I Am

Omfg, I haven't posted in like FOREVER. I am soooooo sorry but I'm here now. I already graduated, like a week ago and I have to go to camp monday :( and I can't bring my phone or laptop. In plus I have to stay there overnight for a whole week. Having no technology, is like the end of the world. I can't even go a day without using technology. But enough about me, enjoy the imagine :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I carefully traced my fingers down the curve of Harry’s neck. “Do you have to go?” I pouted, my fingers busying themselves with the edge of his shirt. In the back of my mind I knew, that if he left he would be going back to his girlfriend, but it still hurt to see him leave.

“You know I can’t miss this,” He sighed, pushing me away from him. “I can’ t be late, but I promise, when I get back…”

I closed the space between us, tugging at his belt buckle. “Please Harry,” I cried, running my fingers over his chiseled chest. “I need you.” I began planting small kisses down the side of his neck, and I could feel him softening to my touch.

“Babe,” he moaned, as I slipped my hand into his pants. “(Y/N) please, I have to go.”

I slid his shirt off his body, exposing his chest. I bit my lip admiring his body. “I need you, Harry,” I whispered, my voice brimming with lust.

He picked me up, carrying me over to the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist, smirking at my accomplishment. “Oh you’re going to get in now,” He smirked, roughly tugging off my shorts. I threw my head back in pleasure as he entered inside me. Small moans began escaping my mouth, as his pace increased. I could feel myself growing weak, as I neared my climax.

With one final stroke he sent us both over the edge. “Shit, maybe I should stay over here more often,” He panted, still struggling to catch his breath.

I watched as he slid back into his clothes, and prepare to leave again. Even after I gave him all of me, all that I am, He still is going back to her. I frowned, ashamed to look at him anymore. “See ya later,” he smiled, kissing me on the forehead, before he left. “Maybe we can finish what we started, when I get back.”

“Maybe,” I sighed. He was about to leave, but I stopped him. “I love you, Harry.”

He paused for a second, and I feared he wouldn’t say it back. *GIF* “I love you too,” He replied, glancing up at me. Then he left. He didn’t mean it, but it was enough to just hear him say it.