Sexy Love

Harry jumped out of the car and sprinted to the front door. He had spent all day waiting for the moment when he’d get home, and he was unable to contain his excitement. As he threw open the door, your lips crashed on his. He stumbled forward closing the door behind him, and lifting you up.

The feeling of your lips on his made goosebumps rise along his skin and the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He drank in each moment with you like it was the rarest wine he would ever get to taste.

“Baby,” you murmur against his skin, your breath warming his neck. “I missed you so much.”

He gently placed you on the kitchen counter and drank in your appearance. Your hair was tied in a loose bun while your tank top fell off your shoulder revealing the smooth expanse of your skin. His eyes moved south and he was unable to contain his excitement when he saw you wearing a pair of his basketball shorts.

Deciding to show his affection for you with actions instead of words, he passionately kissed you taking the time to gently cradle your face. You wrapped your legs around him pulling him closer to you. As his lips made their way to your neck, the sound of tiny feet slapping against the floor made the two of you shoot apart from each other.

“Daddy!” a young girl holding a stuffed animal in one hand and a blanket in the other sprinted towards Harry. “Daddy, you’re home!”

Harry lifted his daughter up on his hip smiling apologetically at you. The two of you had completely forgotten that your daughter was in the house.

“Hey, Darcy,” he says kissing her cheek. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too!” she grins. “Mommy says that we gonna eat pasta tonight.”

“Yum,” he returns her smile. “Hey, why don’t you go get daddy a book for him to read to you.”

“Otay!”

Once your daughter scrambles out sight, he runs a shaky hand through his hair. “I’m sorry, baby. I forgot that - “

“Shh,” you shush him. “You can make it up to me in the bedroom once she’s asleep.”